During this challenging time of COVID-19, we want to assure our friends, families, and colleagues that our mission continues, “To Improve Lives.”
We are actively taking referrals and serving our existing clients on a daily basis.
Safely. Everyone’s safety is paramount, and this is our top priority. We will continue to support each other safely by:
- Educating clients and staff about safety procedures.
- Using health screening procedures and protection measures consistent with CDC recommendations.
- Utilizing physical distancing strategies when interacting with others.
Creatively. Behavioral health issues do not take a hiatus during times of crisis. In fact, needs often escalate. So, we will be creative in providing services by:
- Delivering services remotely via telehealth where allowable and appropriate.
- Providing education, counseling, support, and direction to clients with questions and concerns about COVID-19 and their well-being.