"It takes a village." - Toni Morrison
Our CARE philosophy honors a team approach to serving others. Not only are there numerous people and supports in our daily lives, but our experiences within this diverse framework can either strengthen or weaken our well-being. In the end, we must all work together to ensure that we achieve our respective missions of service.
ncgCARE is proud to support and collaborate with the following agencies, associations, and advocacy groups:
The Virginia Association for Community-Based Providers (VACBP) is a statewide, not-for-profit association formed to create a united, well informed and engaged voice among the community-based behavioral and mental health service providers of the Commonwealth.
mcha, Leaders in Community Health Solutions is a national association of innovative, entrepreneurial behavioral healthcare organizations focused on the development of C-suite executives..
- The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- The National Association of Social Workers (NASW-VA)
- Voices for Virginia’s Children
- The Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services (DBHDS)
- The Comprehensive Services Administration (CSA)
- The Virginia and Local Departments of Social Services (DSS)
- The Virginia and Local Community Services Boards (CSB)
- The Virginia Juvenile Justice Association (VJJA)
- The Foster Family-Based Treatment Association (FFTA)
- The Virginia Association of Licensed Child Placing Agencies (VALCPA)
- The Virginia Association of Family Preservation (VAFP)
- The Central Virginia Partnership on Youth (CVPY)
- The Virginia Coalition of Private Providers Associations (VCOPPA)
- The Virginia Network of Private Providers (VNPP)
- The Association of Community-Based Providers (ACBP)
- The Virginia Counselors Association (VCA)
- The Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA)
- National Council for Behavioral Health